Make a right turn!
You’ve been ‘trafficating’ right all this while, please make the turn!
You’ve been in-between opinions all this while, please make a decision!
You’ve been on this growth journey all this while, please do grow up!
You’ve been living a grand promise all this while, please give us a performance!
You’ve been celebrating righteousness all this while, please begin to walk in holiness!
“Wake up from your sleep, Climb out of your coffins; Christ will show you the light! “So watch your step. Use your head. “Make the most of every chance you get. These are desperate times! “Don’t live carelessly, unthinkingly. Make sure you understand what the Master wants.”
- Eph 5:14-17 (MSG)
- it is never too late to be right!
- no matter how far a man travels on the wrong direction, it can never become the right direction!
- it is not the mistakes that we make that define our lives; it is the mistakes we don’t redeem that ultimately defines us!
- any place can be a travellers location, but whichever place the traveller settles in becomes destination!
- the longer we continue in the wrong, the more difficult it becomes to transition to the right!
- we control our change when we find a reason to change, but change becomes compelling when others find a reason for us to change!
- whenever change happens, whether intentional or unintentional, new worlds will open up, either for good or bad!
And the question is…. would you make a right turn or wait to be turned right?
And yes I know…. To make the right turn in life isn’t always easy! Even Jesus testified to that! But then, He still told us that the answer is in our willingness to follow the patterns of the victorious (watch) & ask for help help from God (pray)!
“Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak”. – Matt 26:41 (KJV)
#1. Identify the area of your critical weakness, while still celebrating your amazing life!
#2. Study the scriptures and whatever other books you can get about making change in that area!
#3. Be vulnerable enough to go to a mentor that can both cover your nakedness & yet be firm in helping your change!
#4. Force yourself through the process of change & stay the course even when results are not immediately observable!
#5. Pray through the journey & make the Holy Spirit your co-traveller!
#6. Testify of your journey & use your light as guide to others in diverse areas of struggle!
And remember…. I do love you!
George Izunwa Lead Pastor
Jesus Exceeds Expectations!