Not having enough can be the root of silent frustration, low self esteem, deep anxiety & social isolation for many people. This is especially so when one cannot meet up some personal & social demands or when feels like others are having it far better!
The truth is this:
– No one has ‘it’ all put together, but the wise package it better!
– Everyone has something for which to be grateful for!
– The “well off” also have issues of quiet anxiety & tears!
– When men count blessings, instead of discounting them, life becomes richer!
– Even in the midst of extreme challenges, we can still enjoy life to the max!
-i- value you, intentionally celebrate you & make your life – your life!
– it is impossible to belittle yourself & expect life to honour you!
– your worth is not in your bank account or material possessions; it’s in the quality of person that you are!
– when you look down on your life, you’re indirectly indicting God for a wasted investment!
-ii- chose to be a vital part of a big thing!
– it is better to be a small part of a big thing than a big part of a small thing!
– you don’t have to do your own thing or own the structure to be part of a successful system!
– little contributions put together by a group (church, club, alumni etc) can be used to make a major destiny impact!
– as long as you’re not interested in who takes the glory, you can always put in your little to be a blessing to others.
-iii- celebrate the richness of life with more endowed friends who recieve & value you unconditionally!
– be in their party & do well to enjoy it; stop the unnecessary competition!
– you don’t have to pay for everything you eat in life, let someone else pay & thankfully receive it!
– stop tiptoeing; believe in friendship & trust the heart of your friends. If you’re mistreated, just walk away & refuse to internalise it!
And one last thing…. if no one is celebrating you today – refuse to be bitter – but keep celebrating others as a seed for your own season!
I prophesy over you…. you won’t wait longer & it won’t be a fleeting season of success! God will make you HIS testimony in Jesus Christ name!