Stained glass windows appear exquisite when the sun is up. When the daylight fades & darkness sets in, it becomes almost impossible to notice their painstaking designs. But then, if
Ok, let’s bring it home!
We are the temple of the Holy Spirit! The epistle of Christ is written on the windows of our soul! And, like the stained glass window, our souls will truly carry the message of the gospel, to a world in darkness, if the light of God is
Hmmm! Lightless people?
- they camp out in church but have little conviction of Christ!
- they have a zeal for God but no taste of the joy of the Lord!
- they talk ‘the God talk’ but spend no quality time with God!
- they preach the love of God but detest ‘the sinner’ God loves!
- they expect generosity from others but excuse their illiberality!
- they enjoy religious controversies but have no godly character!
- they manifest a form of godliness but carry no spiritual power!
- they want to change ‘the church’ but have no soul winning vision!
What of lighted people?
Oh! You’ll see 100% sold out
Men with the gospel light in their souls, become light to their world! God-lighted men, light up everywhere they are found with goodness, mercy & truth! They know that our commission is to “good works!” It is impossible to manifest the life of God with a mean-spirited, contrary, cynical & critical attitude!
“Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on
“Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. “Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.” – Matt 5:14-16
Let’s go there!
We are the light of the world! The best time for light to shine
I see you live out the light of God! I see God showing off in you & through you! I see you leave an eternal mark for good in your generation! I see you being the best for God & enjoying the best of God in Jesus Christ name!